Breg T-Scope Post Op Elbow Brace Information
The Breg T-Scope Post-Op Elbow Brace is ideal for fixed or controlled range of motion in the treatment of ligamentous injuries and stable fractures of the elbow or upper arm.
This off-the-shelf brace incorporates the patented T-Scope hinge, telescoping struts and a drop-lock to prevent flexion and extension and any angle.
- Indicated for post-operative elbow/arm surgery
- Controlled range of motion for flexion and extension
- Available in Regular and Long versions for maximum customization of fit
- The most lightweight, low-profile post op elbow brace on the market
- Malleable aluminum bars can be manipulated to accommodate patient
swelling and post-operative bandages
- All pads and straps can be trimmed to fit different arm sizes
- Extension control from -10° to 110°
- Flexion control from 10° to 120°
- Lockout ability at any angle
- Weight: 13oz
The Breg T-Scope Post-Op Elbow Brace is an excellent alternative to casting. Can be used pre or post operatively.
- Adjustable immobilization
- Controlled ROM
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Alternative to casting
This brace is rated Level IV